Once again, it’s time to mark your calendar! “The 4th Annual BIG Convention” for independent insurance agents and brokers is coming April 25-26, 2013 at the Pomona Fairplex. Whether large or small, exhibiting at “The BIG Convention” is a prime business opportunity to enhance your company profile and increase your visibility among the leaders in the insurance industry.
We also provide you with several excellent networking opportunities with your clients and prospects, The Biggie Industry Awards Dinner on April 25th.
At this time, it is important to get the most for your investment. We at Brokers Insurance Group realize that many budgets have been cut, and this surely applies to your marketing funds. This is why we remind you that BIG can maximize your advertising investment and prepare your business for the future.
BIG should be your one-stop shop for all you need to accomplish for marketing, and we ask of you to take advantage of our opportunities in our Sponsorship Package. We look forward to your partnership with BIG.
1101 West McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
Thursday, April 25th
Trade Show set-up from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Education Day 9:00am - 4:30pm
Biggie Awards Dinner from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
BIG Masquerade Party from 7:00pm-10:00pm
Friday, April 26thConvention / Trade Show from 10:00am - 6:00pm
Industry luncheon from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
601 West McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
• Over 1,500+ insurance industry professionals
• 120 exhibitor booths spaces
• Exhibitors: Insurance Companies, MGA’s, Vendors, and Service Suppliers
• Audience: Agency Owners, Independent Insurance Agents, and Brokers
• Over 50 hours of lectures, skill building workshops, and roundtables
• The premier networking and product show- case opportunity• Now one of the industry’s largest annual gathering of insurance professionals in the West• Education Day, Trade Show Setup, and Biggie Industry Awards Dinner Thursday, April 25th, and Convention and Trade Show on Friday, April 26th
Contact Us | Advertising Policy | Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy